Tuesday Sept 14th 6pm Windsor Arms pub
Have you ever wondered?
- Can I take my bike on the train?
- Where does the new bus go?
- Would you like more bike racks?
- What can be done to help older people and those with disabilities to get around the town more easily?
- Places to visit and how to get to them when you cross the Pont y Werin bridge?
We are inviting people working in sustainable transport to give a brief update on their current and future plans. Invitees will include Sustrans, local councillors, Arriva Trains, Cardiff Bus, St Davids Buses and a real, live, regular cyclist. The presentations will be followed by a general discussion from which we will feedback positive suggestions and ideas to local transport operators and councillors.